Konstantin Stetsenko is one of the Founding Partners of ICU and has been instrumental in building an experienced, professional and industry-recognized team that has established ICU as the leading independent asset management, private equity and investment advisory firm in Central and Eastern Europe.
ICU’s investment team has significant experience in private equity & venture capital, brokerage & asset management, high yield corporate debt, distressed debt, restructurings and other special situations across a number of emerging markets and aim to provide their clients with superior risk-adjusted returns across a number of asset classes. The firm is expanding its reach into key European markets via a combination of organic growth and acquisition and continues to expand the range of its investment offerings.
Described as one of Ukraine’s best traders, Konstantin has been pivotal in rolling out the asset management and fixed income trading businesses. Under his leadership, ICU has received international accolades including:
- Best Pension Fund won by “Dynasty”, under the management of ICU, 2020 (Corporate LiveWire)
- Best Brokerage and Asset Management Firm in Ukraine, 2020 (Global Banking & Finance Awards)
- Best Investment Bank in Ukraine, 2015-2019 (Cbonds)
- Best Fixed Income Research Team in Ukraine, 2015-2017 (Cbonds),
- #1 Asset management Firm in Ukraine, 2016 (Acquisition International)
- Best Total Return Active Investment Portfolio, 2016 (World Finance)
- Best Performing Fixed Income Fund in Ukraine, 2008 – 2016 (Investfunds)
Led by Konstantin, ICU has become the leading broker-dealer of local Ukrainian bond market with the biggest market share in government bonds exchange and non-exchange deals.
Prior to joining ICU, Konstantin was Head of Fixed Income Trading at ING Bank Ukraine. Before that, he was head of Sales & Trading at Ukrsibbank and Vice-Chairman of the Board and Chief Investment Officer at Ukrsib Asset Management.